Monday, August 18, 2008

Kids off to School




Well they are in school there first day was a success. I thought I was so excited for them to go to school but I have to admitt today I was kind of lonely with out Rustin and JaCee. It will even be harder when Breckan goes to pre-school in a couple of weeks. We have our primary activity this Saturday that is keeping us busy getting ready for it. We are having the bishopric put there face through holes and letting the kids throw pies at them. We are doin a carnival theme hopefully the kids will have fun.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe, the primary activity sounds so fun! Wines Park has a great bishopric! I can't believe how early school starts!

Ashley McKinnon said...

What can I do to help you? You need to call me you stinker. Oh and....I love you too! You're the best and I want to squeeze you! You're the bestest friend anyone could ask for! Luv ya!

-Ash

Marcie said...

I love your page! Let me know if you need any help with anything. Thanks for being a good friend. And I love that song Bubbly. I can't stop singing it! Have a happy day!

Smith Family said...

Way Cute Kids! I hope the Primary Activity is a Success