Saturday, January 31, 2009

Crazy Few Weeks

It has been a little crazy the last few weeks a lot going on. I am so excited Miss Lehi is starting up, it so much fun being on the commitee. Jacee has started theater again Rustin is playing basketball. School is still going fun at times stressful at times. I was reading Tracy's blog about how busy life is for them and I can really relate to her right know. I have the Blue and Gold Banquet this Friday I will be so glad to get it over with.

Superbowl is tomorrow it is alway fun, especially to set and eat the food you always have. I think for the women it is more interesting to watch the commercials then the game.

2 comments:

Mike and Noel said...

MISS LEHI!!!
I cant wait!

The Not-a-hoes said...

yeah sorry i wasnt much help with the blue and gold...i promise i wasnt flaking out i am just super forgetful!!